Top of page
Skip to main content
Main content

How to declare your major or minor

  1. Complete the Major/Minor Form

    Complete the online Declaration of Major/Minor form.

    Declare your major or minor

  2. New Majors

    Arlo Pittman, Academic Services and Coordinator for Undergraduate Studies,  will contact you after submitting your request to schedule an appointment.

    During this appointment Arlo will

    1. Review the sociology requirements and the sociology opportunities available
    2. Assign you a regular faculty adviser. This Faculty Adviser will be an important source of information about the program, course planning, and career options.
  3. New Minors

    You will be contacted by Arlo Pittman, and you do not need to schedule an appointment.

  4. Review the requirements