Who is Eligible?
- Undergraduate sociology majors & minors (majors will have priority)
- Soc-track: QSS majors
- We recommend completion of SOC 355; but this is not required
What Strengthens an Application?
- High GPA in sociology classes
- Good research skills
- Flexible research interests
How to Apply?
- Complete the SRA Undergraduate Application Form, which can be downloaded here. Please be sure to save the completed document to your computer before email the application.
- Email your completed application form to Dr. Tracy Scott (email@example.com) and Amelia Tonurist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When emailing your application form, also include an unofficial copy of your transcript.
What are the student application deadlines for SRA?
- Fall Semesters: June 1st
- Spring Semesters: December 15th
Notification and Next Steps
- Faculty/graduate students will review applications and may request further information from the undergraduate applicants.
- Notification of acceptance will be announced in the SRA Semester Announcement Email sent prior to each semester.
- If accepted, you will meet with your SRA Research Partner during the first week of the semester and go over the SRA Faculty-Student Agreement.
- You must return the SRA Faculty-Student Agreement to Dr. Tracy Scott to complete registration for the SRA course (SOC 497R).
- The deadline to return your SRA agreement and add the course to your schedule is the last day of add/drop/swap.