Who is eligible?
- Undergraduate sociology majors or minors (majors will have priority)
- We recommend completion of SOC 355; but this is not required
Tips for best applications:
- High GPA in sociology classes
- Good research skills
- Flexible research interests
What to do?
- Submit Application Materials
- RISE Undergraduate Application Form - (Download form here) Email your completed application form to Dr. Tracy Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Transcript: We will add your unofficial transcript to your file.
Deadline - Deadlines will be announced in the RISE Semester Announcement sent prior to each semester
- Faculty/Graduate Students will review applications and may request further information from the undergraduate applicants.
- Notification of Acceptance: will be announced in the RISE Semester Announcement sent prior to each semester.
- If accepted, you will meet with your Research Partner & register for the course during the first week of the semester.