Information for Faculty/Graduate Students
Faculty and Graduate Student Participants:
Who is eligible?
- Any Faculty OR Graduate Students (with their Faculty Advisor) who would like undergraduate research assistance. (Graduate Students will be supervised by their Faculty Advisor; so will need Faculty Advisor agreement as well.)
What to do?
- Submit a RISE Faculty Project Description FORM to Dr. Tracy Scott (email@example.com)
- Description of the project
- Summary of the tasks for which assistance is requested
- Information about the necessary skills needed
- Specify the expected number of hours per week needed. It will help to be flexible with this: some students may only be able to work 9 hours per week (vs. 12 hours).
Deadlines will be announced in the RISE Semester Announcement sent prior to each semester.