A select group of senior sociology majors serve as peer mentors to younger sociology majors, minors, and those interested in majoring or minoring in sociology.
You can contact the peer mentors via email.
Peer mentors are able to answer questions on a wide variety of topics, including questions about:
- the major and minor in sociology
- the pros and cons of double majoring
- internships, studying abroad, favorite classes
- post-college career plans
- making the transition from Oxford to Emory
- the Honors Program in sociology
The peer mentors' interests cover our major areas in sociology (e.g., criminology, law, public health, political sociology, social psychology, communications and journalism, public policy, and medicine).
Please click on the link below for the current list of Peer Mentors.