A select group of senior sociology majors serve as peer mentors to those interested in majoring or minoring in sociology, as well as to those who are new to the sociology major / minor.
You can contact the peer mentors via email. Their email addresses can be accessed by clicking here.
Peer mentors are able to answer questions on a wide variety of topics, including questions about:
- specific courses offered by Emory Sociology
- the major and minor in sociology
- making the transition from Oxford to Emory
- internships, studying abroad, and favorite classes
- the pros and cons of double majoring
- research, RISE, and SEUSS
- the Honors Program in sociology
- post-college education and post-college career plans.
Please click on the following link for info about each of our current peer mentors: Sociology Peer Mentors 2018-2019.