Transportation to and from Airport
MARTA, the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, is the public transportation system in Atlanta.
- Take the MARTA train (Gold Line) from Hartsfield Jackson Airport to the Lindbergh Station, then take the #6 Emory from the station to the Emory Conference Center, 1615 Clifton Road, Atlanta GA 30329.
- Telephone: +1-404-848-5000
Airport Shuttle Services
Airport Transportation is also available from Atlanta Superior Shuttle. Please visit the Atlanta Superior Shuttle website for rates and reservations.
Taxicab service at the Airport is located in the Yellow Bus aisle outside each terminal.
Pick up areas are in designated sections of the economy lots at Terminal North and Terminal South. Travelers arriving at the International Terminal should take the airport train to the other terminals before exiting the secure area.
The airport car rental center houses 13 rental car brands, operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Travelers can take the Sky Train to the center or, if arriving at the International Terminal, a shuttle services that runs about every 15 minutes.
- 85 North (from the airport)
- Take I-85 north to Exit 248C (Freedom Parkway).
- Follow the signs to the Carter Center and bear right on 42 east until it dead ends.
- Go left on Moreland Avenue; Moreland becomes Briarcliff. Stay on Briarcliff and go approximately three miles.
- Turn right on Clifton Road. At the 5th traffic light, make a left into the Emory Conference Center Hotel.
Other Services (Emory Campus Shuttle)
While the Cliff Shuttle System does not provide services to and from the Airport, it does provide free service in the Emory University area, specifically the Clifton Corridor which is also the location of the Emory Conference Center Hotel. The Cliff also offers shuttle services to Lenox Square Mall (Buckhead area), Toco Hills Shopping Center, Yerkes, and GA Tech.